Thursday, July 9, 2009

Poems

Here are some poems I found in an older notebook of mine.

Image # 14

Re-writing
imagination- a tank
full of exotic fish
and drawing tables
laced with orange legs
brown, swollen, top
my car makes a kicking sound
and I pack to head out, up-
in your general direction
I felt sleepy on the drive
the dash of my car
held the music, phone,
backpack, laptop, etc.
Questioning
thinking
Nervous ticking;
motions
feverish and true
and beautiful
Something I cannot wait
to share with everyone.


Image # 2

Sitting down-
to dinner
over the home cooked
meal you made,
I really looked-
at you..

2 comments:

  1. I once wrote a poem. I got an A on it.

    Kelsey is a lama
    and Aaron is like a tree
    these are two of my friends who make me, ME
    Kayla is the law
    and Grant is too
    They keep me accountable for the things I do
    Michael has spots and Crystal does too
    But Keith is a man and cuts trees straight through
    Branson is crazy and Max is a dick
    But it's the things Pat say that make us so sick
    Good to me always what can I say
    These are my best friends every single day

    Can't wait for the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome. I love you and can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete